Spray Tan - Infinity Sun Bronzer
An all-natural, anti-aging sunless tanner made with antioxidants and pure botanicals, leaving the skin radiant with a natural-looking, golden brown glow. Containing a cosmetic bronzer derived from walnut extracts, our bronzing solution delivers immediate results but continues to develop for 12 hours. The bronzer will wash off during the first shower. You can shower within 4 hours.
Full Body €20
10 tips to ensure your tan is perfectly gorgeous for as long as possible....
1. Make sure you exfoliate regularly to avoid an uneven result. Do a full body exfoliation first thing in the morning and concentrate on areas - knees, ankles, collar bone, hands and feet.
2. If you’re waxing or shaving before tanning, make sure you do it more than 24 hours before your tan.
3. Give yourself a good all-over polish and apply plenty of moisturiser the night before to get your skin as silky as possible. The most common cause of a patchy tan is dry skin, so it’s crucial to moisturise problem areas (wrists and hands, elbows, knees, ankles and feet) - we will do this for you!
4. Try to avoid washing your hands for as long as possible in the development time – a minimum of 2 hours. Try a hand sanitiser or wipes instead.
5.When tan is applied wear loose, dark clothing and avoid tight-fitting underwear. Anything that’s pressing on the skin may make the results a bit patchy.
6. The reason fake tan cracks is lack of nourishment so moisturise your face and body every day, it encourages an even fade and reduces patchiness.
7. Swimming will break down your tan rapidly due to the levels of chlorine in the pool, so avoid it if you can
8. Before you tan, remove all traces of deodorant, make-up and perfume and don’t moisturise your body
9. Avoid using oil-based products a few days before you tan, they leave traces on the skin which could cause streaking
10. Find a shower gel that doesn’t contain essential oils, they will break the tan down
T: 089 465 7530